In the spirit of my recent obsession with abstraction, I’ll take a meta approach to the annual Top 10 list:
10. Starting with a strong one, the top 10 tips for growing old gracefully. I can imagine some funny variations on this, but this common sense stuff is always worth keeping in mind.
9. I like the Top 10 Animal Geeks from CNet UK which includes one of my favorite stories: Koko the gorilla. I’d also agree with SFGate that a few are missing.
8. Again, the common sense stuff makes for great lists. Here are the 10 business improvement recommendations.
7. Design geeks will enjoy the top 10 newspaper typefaces from 37Signals.
6. Similarly, for those of us watching MySpace mostly from the outside, here’s a nice insight. The top 10 MySpace page layout designs.
5. A sleepy one but definitely interesting to track year over year…the top 10 brands according to BusinessWeek.
4. Now we get into the good stuff. The top 10 sexiest geeks.
3. Green Wombat, the Business 2.0 blog from Todd Woody, is getting good. He recently posted The Top 10 Climate Change Influencers of 2006.
2. A tough call on whether this is number 1 or number 2, but either way, I love the Top 10 Rules for Top 10 Lists:
1. And the winner is…wait, we have a tie… Using rule #2 from the Top 10 Rules for Top 10 Lists which says “Start strong, end strong.”… At number one we have both the Top 10 Best Internet Acquisitions which was inspired by the Top 10 Internet Flops.
Comments are closed.